View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 10:17 AM
Planar Protector

As a dwarf warrior I prioritized dexterity. I put most of my starting stats towards it and do not regret it. Dexterity on gear has been more challenging than stamina for me. By 60 this has meant that focus alone gets me to 247 dexterity but unfortunately I only buff out to ~220 stamina so it didn’t come without a price.

The good news is that I have plenty of room for upward growth and have a clear path of upgrades to get to 255/255 dex/stamina without needing a bucket of ToV loot.

Your mileage may vary but procs are our lifeblood for aggro and without aggro we can’t effectively tank.

In short:

Strength: your attack goes up, your max hit goes up, you carry more

Agility: less than 75 your ac takes a huge hit. Over that the gains in avoidance are negligible

Dexterity: weapon procs. 255 dex is 2 procs per minute mainhand, one offhand. Some have postulated higher dex helps parry and riposte rate but this is very uncertain and likely negligible even if present.

Stamina: a primary warrior stat. Directly impacts hp total and does give more endurance.

Intelligence: of no real concern. May help you learn some skills faster

Wisdom: same as above

charisma: higher charisma helps you sell better to a point. If someone ever casts divine intervention on you it will help it fire more often
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Last edited by Troxx; 01-29-2019 at 10:22 AM..