View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 12:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by medievalerror [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Started up on Red a couple weeks ago. I was lucky enough to get my hands on a Glowing Black Stone (basically did a lot of checking to see whether Pyzjin was up). Highest level toon is 21, FYI, so basically want to leverage plat in a way that can help me get up there in levels (gear) and/or put it toward blacksmithing.

What does an item like this sell for on Red, 2k-ish? (just guessing--that is what they used to go for on Blue, but with +10 SV magic maybe more on Red)? I want to buy some +45 HP rings for now, and maybe a Trak Tooth (or similarly decent rogue item without a proc) for Rogue. Currently I have a Green Chokidai Prod (11/30) and Harpoon of the Depths (8/25) for Rogue. Bard has mistmoore drums and gypsy princess lute, as well as Sainy's claw and dagger.

Is it worth starting up a tradeskill? I was thinking of working on Blacksmithing and making cultural armor sets eventually (dark elf cleric). Worth it? Could use money from GBS for this if so. Thanks for help, all!
Drugs

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82