View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyanna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The other guilds have seen for the last two weeks how it can be without TMO and they liked it. I actually feel sorry for the majority of TMO that love the game and would be happy to compete fairly with other guilds. There are a small minority of you that are so focussed on getting what you want when you want you don't care how you do it.

Furthermore, I don't really think people are buying your "it's all IB's fault" anymore and you don't help your cause by offering TMO's scraps and then expecting every other guild on this server to be grateful! Your clearly suffer foot in mouth like Alarti.
Wait, you're saying the casual guilds liked not having hardcore raiding guilds on an EQ server? NO FUCKING WAY. Someone was happy when they got what they wanted, I've never once thought that would happen.

Seriously, you act like it's some giant mystery as to what would happen if there were no hardcore raiding guilds. (by you I mean the idiots that think they've stumbled upon some answer that no one could have ever foreseen.

Which is kinda funny, considering, I've already seen/heard where some toes had been stepped on the 2 weeks that TMO wasn't on scene. Give it time and you retards will be at each other's throats.

I'm still laughing at the casual passive aggressive comment about "give us what we want or we might band together and do stuff" that is probably the best.