View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 12:46 PM
Kobold

Both methods are good and it depends on the situation.

The first method that you mentioned will work great, since you are using charm/agro kiting. What I did with my druid, when you are performing charm agro, don't bother DOT at all because it is a waste of mana since you are not getting full damages due to the fact that mob is not rooting (or standing still).

What I do is snared the targeted enemy mob, nuke twice with Dizzy Wind. Dizzy Wind will build the high agro on you because it has stun effect. So you just run really far away (not too far) sit and med while your pet is beating the crap out of enemy mob. Re-charm your mob if it breaks (I'm sure you are an expert by now about charming and re-charm)

Charm Killing, when you root other mob and let them fight against each other, you break your pet and kill your pet and enemy mob is the most effective way and mana saving since you really just sit there and watch them go at it. This one work best and preferred if you manage to find the area where there are plenty of animals to charm.

When I was in EK, killing Craig Spider, I would charm doggie or Griffawn and go with method 1 until my mob charm pet gets really low health and then I switch it to method 2.

Mixing these methods worked great for me and I am still using it in South Karana.
Last edited by Yardcore; 03-22-2012 at 12:48 PM..