View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrKvothe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Beyond the cured silk and wu's quivering staff, there are a few more things you should aim for:

2x 5/55 rings ~ 500pp
Large Soiled Bag ~1k pp
FBSS ~11-12k pp
crescent set (free)
jboots ~ 5k pp
2x aggro weapons (fast 1hb, preferably with proc)

You can make lots of cash and watch your weight, you just can't kill things that burden you as you go, like hill giants or city guards. You'd just need to focus on solo/group camps with medium~high value item drops, like LGuk etc.

At 25, you're the perfect level for HHK gobs. You can probably just pull and let a plate tank take hits. There's merchants 30 seconds from the camp (1 evil merchant), and there's a bank 10 seconds from the camp. The goblin ears that drop there sell for 30pp each, and the bronze armor and ore vendor really well too. You can stay there until ~35 and make enough for jboots or half a FBSS.
I'd just like to point out if you are selling soiled bags for 1k.... well I'm not sure if I should be mad at you for exploiting people or mad at the people buying for being stupid enough to spend 1k on something that rots a dozen+ times a day....

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth