View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 10:33 AM
Project Manager

Ok great, this is on the road to recovery then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilkorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Paralyzing Root root is not on the printed list, even though it was in your export command.

Spine Break Paralyze I
Kinetic Suppressent Paralyze II
Stiffening Ergot Paralyze III
This is where it gets complicated because the database wants specific information. If the page listed the name wrong, that's what I queried.

Running a new query for..
Code:
select i.id,i.name,i.proceffect,sn.name from items i
left join spells_new sn on (sn.id = i.proceffect)
where i.itemtype = '42'
and
sn.name like 'paralyz%'
Results:

Code:
14051    Spine Break    1833    Paralyzing Poison I
14060    Kinetic Suppressant    1841    Paralyzing Poison II
14075    Stiffening Ergot    1842    Paralyzing Poison III
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Thread Necromancer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It seems that "14079 Cranial Cryofrost 764 Feeble Mind III" should actually be titled "Cranial Cryofreeze" according to both the wiki and Kiky's.
It's Cryofrost on allakhazam, 13th floor, magelo, and in my db currently. I would say that's a mistake on their side and it should be frost.

Quote:
"14055 Anti-Element 1835 Poison Summoned I" is listed as "Anti-Elemental" in both the wiki and Kiky's.
Same thing for this.

Quote:
Lastly, I'm wondering if the root+slow effect isn't showing due to the search term? It could possibly be listed under "paralyze," instead of "paralyzing root." It seems to be listed somewhat interchangeably in both Kiky's and the wiki.
Listed above in response to evilkorn.

Quote:
Thank you very much for looking into this. Poisons mean a lot to my little rogue, and are a great way to put a rogue a notch above the rest, and at the very least makes for some memorable grouping.
No problem. It's not that big of a deal to change, but not knowing anything about poisons makes it time consuming without help.