View Single Post
Old 02-06-2022, 11:43 AM
Aviak

Kringe has always been working and lobbyquesting directly with the GMs in order to "fix mages" on each and every drugbox. This has been going on for 10 years+, if its not pets quadding for max damage and never missing its them being unrootable because Kringe convinced some GM its a good idea to let pets have the same resist as their owner.

I played the latest drugbox, i have not played any of the other last 5 drugboxes and some good improvements have been made.

Positives:

Anti plug code (red should have this)

PVP scoreboard

PVP Flagging system

FFA PVP zones

Insane fast zoning (most likely due to new client?)

"Anti Cheat" not even sure if this works, there are some people on the box surely finding you quickly without track most likely they run a showmq packet sniffer on antother machine or inside a VM which makes it invisible to the anti hax.

The negative

XP is too fast (imo), i like the idea of fast XP early on, but it should slow down drastically after lvl 24 or something like this, to get off the ground early levels. The problem with this insane XP is that the PVP meta instantly becomes too sweaty for warm bodies like me, you can't leave home without full cleric, ench, shaman buffs and since xp is so fast you are expected to have a stable of at least 12 characters at your disposal, it sorta sucks the fun out of the game.

Still massively unbalanced, worse imbalance than i remember old drug boxes being, probably due to pets being so incredible overpowered with a shitty resist code to boot.

Charm/Pets are still completely broken, both overpowered and their pathing is broken.

Resist code seems worse now than it was 10 years ago when i played on the drugbox 2.0.

GM's and developers seem to be adding or removing content based on 1-2 peoples opinions in discord, for example there's a rumor that some mages have a 15% spell haste item, yet this item is nowhere to be found on any pvp vendor, it looks like someone complained that this item was "too good" and then gms removed it from the vendor, but didn't remove the spell from the mages who already purchased it, shit like this seems to be a daily thing on the drugbox.

Many named mobs have searyx'd loot tables (no loot at all), my pal spent 6 hours farming najena wondering why he couldnt find any mage focus items, then went to CT and got them in 5 minutes, lul. (PS we saw you stasis sitting there at Najena Jboot for hours on end, poor guy... searyx'd loot tables are the worst.)

Kunark was pushed out way to quick 3 weeks of classic? a warm body like myself has barely gotten out of cloth and kunark hits
Last edited by Darkone; 02-06-2022 at 11:46 AM..