View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 02:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But really... Phinigel is great for this very reason.

I've been in groups where another group has come in and taken all our mobs. I didn't load up my fraps and petition; I either decided to log, move elsewhere, or fuck with their mobs.

I've had guildmates doing groups, have this happen to them, call in reinforcements to drive back the neckbeards. Stole a few solid AE pulls from the top guild's scumbag group who just came in an hour before and did the same thing to some casual group. Karma is a bitch.

I've had other groups memblur and manaburn our named / epic mobs before. Likewise we have timed up some great memblurs and Nukes to KS other groups named mobs who did the same shit.

I've been trained and I've dropped mobs in less than ideal spots.

Not once did firing up a petition cross my mind. Why? Because I'm not some little bitch who needs Sirken to sort out my Upper Guk lack of mobs. Rethink why you're on this server if you feel it necessary to petition for camp disputes. You are what makes the server awful. This behavior permeates into the raid scene and poisoned it completely.

No rules is the best. Yes the fat neckbeards benefit from this but it allows the regular normal people some immediate recourse if they so choose or you can choose to turn the other cheek and not sink to their level. But atleast in a no rules scenario that situation is left up to you. Not some random EQEmu GM and Guides.

I've always been a pretty nice player to others in the game. But it's nice to play on a server where if one person or group or raid decides to be a total shitbag towards you, you can retaliate in kind and make them regret that choice. I never start shit, but I sure as fuck will finish it if you're some dirty neckbeard.
You really need to read this with Simpsons' Comic Book Guy's voice in your head the whole time to truly appreciate the implied menace and sheer tenacity behind his convcition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.