Thread: Starting on Red
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 12:39 AM
Fire Giant

I recently came back and tried to level a character on blue to play with my younger brother, it was just brutal. Yeah red has a smaller population but the world feels more, well, "real" that way. 200 people in EC is just ridiculous, like 80 people in crushbone and not a mob to be had, all groups are full and the exp is so slow compared to red rofl.

IDK maybe because I'm a dad who works a full time job and has fitness hobbies and thus have less time to grind is really contrasting now with the unemployed teenager I was in 1999 or even the college student i was on blue before red launched, but the difference is very apparent to how much I can get accomplished in a relatively small evening gaming session between red and blue.

Coming from red I find it so mind boggling that people would afk right infront of the crushbone castle for literally hours, however people on blue are more likely to buff or port you but theyre also more likely to simply ignore others. IDK people complain about the toxicity of the red community but it seems like an actual community to me, blue feels like going to the mall a week before Christmas.
Last edited by Squire; 03-22-2017 at 12:42 AM..