View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 02:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the info! Those look to be logs from p99 if I'm not mistaken? Or are they from current live server? I suppose there would need to be in era evidence that those mobs casted those spells, that was the hard part for me to find.

For instance, I don't know if Fear2 has a -MR check that makes it harder to resist than the player cast Fear spell, and in which era the mob gained those abilities. Devs maybe have that info already, or maybe they don't, I just couldn't definitively locate those myself.

Knowing which mobs cast on p99 will make it easier to research though, so thanks for that!

Yeah I wasn't sure if any of it would actually be useful or not, I misunderstood your other post I thought you couldn't figure out which mobs were casting them to see if they should be casting them or not.

I tried to look up what those mobs should be casting in this era but my EQ research skills are subpar at best I didn't get very far so figured I would post what mobs I've seen cast them and hope that helps someone figure out if they should be casting it or not in the era.

And yeah, all the logs are from p99 over the last few months.