View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 01:11 AM
Kobold

Default Put your shit in the right forum

you guys wanted names so..

wouldnt be posting if it wasnt for someone besides myself haha.

anyhow some guy was campin the ac in guk, i had talked to him a few times within the last hour or 2. some idiot named accid rolled in saying "cc", well i claimed mine, then the guy who was at ac claimed his a few mins later.

well another 10 minutes goes by and i hear the guy at ac sayin accid is tryin to roll up into his camp.

needless to say accid then starts to be a total douchebag to everyone in ooc, and there is about 10 people now laughing at accids dumbass.

see accid thinks that if you dont answer a cc, then the camp is open, and that hes been thru this with gm's before. well if he was paying more attention, i scrolled up and thats when i noticed the first guy at ac had claimed it after he called the cc like i mentioned above, he would have fucking noticed and thus making that stupid ass comment he just said worthless.

well then he went up in there and started ks'ing the guy apperently, or atleast was about to i dont know the exact specifics, i was going to go solve the problem but went ld and died so now im here sharing this funny little story.

hopefully hes not still down there ks'ing him, tho i have a feeling he keeps this stupid behavior up and just gets banned and then we never have to care. anyhow hes still a dumbshit.

lol hes like "you mad bro" hahahhaa i dunno but i think someones mad that they cant steal the ac camp and just got told off by about 5+ people. instead of just leaving hes decided its a good idea to just start flaming.

***to keep this story short***
accid tryed to steal a camp and despite everyone being against him, hes being a douche and flaming everyone and crying that he cant steal the camp.
Last edited by captainspauldin; 02-11-2011 at 01:22 AM..