View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 01:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainspauldin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you guys wanted names so..

wouldnt be posting if it wasnt for someone besides myself haha.

anyhow some guy was campin the ac in guk, i had talked to him a few times within the last hour or 2. some idiot named accid rolled in saying "cc", well i claimed mine, then the guy who was at ac claimed his a few mins later.

well another 10 minutes goes by and i hear the guy at ac sayin accid is tryin to roll up into his camp.

needless to say accid then starts to be a total douchebag to everyone in ooc, and there is about 10 people now laughing at accids dumbass.

see accid thinks that if you dont answer a cc, then the camp is open, and that hes been thru this with gm's before. well if he was paying more attention, i scrolled up and thats when i noticed the first guy at ac had claimed it after he called the cc like i mentioned above, he would have fucking noticed and thus making that stupid ass comment he just said worthless.

well then he went up in there and started ks'ing the guy apperently, i was going to go solve the problem but went ld and died so now im here sharing this funny little story.

hopefully hes not still down there ks'ing him and the gm's will notice his report or this here and do something to this guy. obviously an ignorant ass child just trying to steal a camp.

not to mention he got mad that we all called him out on it and started flaming us all lololol, hes like "you mad bro" hahahhaa i dunno but i think hes mad that he cant steal the ac camp.

***to keep this story short***
accid just tryed to steal someones camp and is ks'ing them and acting like a total douchebag despite many people being against what he is currently doing.
When I quote this post a lot of red underlined words show up. This leads me to believe you are incapable of simple communication above that available to a child. I didn't read this post, either.