View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 11:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This country is going down the crapper when it comes to First Amendment rights, is how I'd like to start this off.

I had finished my burrito, and was sitting at a booth enjoying some unsecured wifi on my 6 year old Asus netbook, running a slenderized version of WinXP of course.

An employee came up to and said several customers had complained that my OS was making them "uncomfortable" and could I please leave. She said there were children who didn't need to be exposed to the famous "Bliss" wallpaper.

I didn't create a scene even though I was angry, as well as depressed. So I picked up my netbook, and my Gadsden flag, and left.
If everyone else was all patched up it wouldn't matter, lol. I wonder how many newer unpatched devices were running in there. Love the ignorance of the masses. When they read any article they feel they need to take action even when they don't completely understand what's going on.