Thread: P90X3
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 04:57 PM
Sarnak

I'm not so much worried about maintain for now vs. I will finish the 13 block program. One step at a time.

P90X is a "fad" to most, but just like any work out fad, if done it does work.

As stated above my wife has been doing it religiously for over 4 years now. Prob longer if you ask her. She loves to work out. It's her drug of choice I suppose. The P90 series gives her a regiment to follow. She also has some yoga series from some chick that does it too and she switches between one qtr of P90, then to the Yoga chick, then to the new P90X3, then back to the original P90 focused on stregth, etc....

I've always admired how well her core is maintain, and quite frankly she has a better body/ass than most 25+ year olds out there - considering she is 44 that's a huge plus for me. Plus her being limber as hell makes it nice too!

So - back to me....my 40's are catching up to me, my core sucks ass, I'm pushing 205 and should be at 180. My gut shows it - I've got handles for the first time in my life. So I'll see where this and my new "healthier" diet leads me.

More to come!