View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerosys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree that the raid scene was toxic before but did all these people come back to everquest to just be given everything? What's the point of playing an mmo as dated as EQ where everyone has the same shit. I personally do not get enjoyment out of restricting other players content but i do get enjoyment out of being in a more organized and professional guild that can compete and get those mobs killed it makes it way less mundane.

It gives you things to strive for otherwise it just becomes rinse and repeat, i get that casual guilds want to see content and they deserve to see content but at what expense? This is everquest what were you expecting exactly?

Rotokan R`ex
Over twice the non-hardcore raid scene sharing 30% of the mobs in the 1/1/1 plan. Don't worry, the Hardcores will have the monopoly on 'most chars with BIS everything' for a long-long time.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth