View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 08:06 PM
Planar Protector

Smile Let's share heartwarming stories from live

Maybe we'd get some more blue recruits if we didn't come across as complete psychopaths all of the time. So let's share funny stories, or whatever!

I was always super careful and diligent about banking my money, because I never had much of it and could never afford to lose it. One time after buying stuff in the bazaar though, I completely forgot about the extra money I had on me and ran out hoping to get something done.

This was Luclin era, and I was x-team scum at this point. I wasn't pure elf anymore, but my guild was KoS to everyone except the one guild we were allied with. It wouldn't have mattered even if I were a bluebie in a light guild though, because I ran into a group of <Happy Little Hug Factory>!

The cutest little serial killers around. I was nuked and slapped down almost immediately, and then when the loading screen came up I remembered that I had forgotten to bank. I think I had maybe 2k on me? Which was a lot! When I loaded at my bind, I sent a polite tell to the gnome with the killshot asking if I could maybe have my money back. His response:

"sry i have a family to feed."

I laughed, and told him that I understood. It's nice to be charitable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Red99