View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 05:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure nobody thinks your "cool" for this. Nobody wants some retard threatening to call someones work (like you did). Nobody wants some nerd on a power trip GM (you) looking into there real life crap. This is a emu. old game that we all enjoy. You always found ways to make it FAR FAR to serious. In all honesty you were "good" at being a GM. You are "meh" at being a person.
I think Uthgaard's cool. Yes, it's a game people enjoy, and one of the main reasons Sony EQ bombed hard is because that staff didn't care about their game at all- the players, the integrity- nothing. Uthgaard wanting to keep everyone on an even, fair playing field says a lot for him as a person, even if he did seem to rage out a lot as a result of dealing with the same stressful bullshit every day from probably the same people, he was doing it all for the good of the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feste [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just read the other rich girl thread and have an idea for you Rogean. I understand the time consuming part and also the database part. What you need to do is have secret shoppers take screen shots of the actual buy. Would be tons faster and there would be no need to give new guides access to the database. Just a thought.
That won't work. RMT transactions don't happen on the EQ server end until the PayPal goes through, and having people purposely trying to scam the RMT'er could end up looking like PayPal fraud and get people in a LOT of trouble.