View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 08:59 AM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like Uthgaar (tho i relize now hes gone, lol I did not know he had left as I have been banned since june.) Apparently according to the threads ive read, which I don't put too much stock in until i can verify any facts,.. his name is mud now or whatever with the p99 crew because he took a stand and stated he was disgusted that 365 people were not banned like the rules clearly state they should have been.

These people were caught blatantly cheating for personal gain. and were given a "slap on the wrist" or whatever for a bannable offence they knew they were breaking.

Then, according to the numerous posts, he made it clear he thought it was becuase they were friends with Rogean and /Or nilbog and was so disgusted at the special treatment friends of the server staff recieved he said fuck this and quit.... so anyway I guess Uthgaar is unable to help me now, which is too bad, he was a forceful, tough GM... but he was very honest and fair IMO, and I hope the rest f the staff are as fair and decent as he was.

Hope that was all just gossip or Im gonna be pretty screwed as I am not a personal friend of any of the GM's

Uthgaard's resignation had nothing to do with the macroquest/showeq bans. He was a valued member of the team his name is not mud.

Regarding disciplinary actions, I voted for the strictest punishments involving the detection bans. (deleveled to 5 with all gear gone, or permanently banned). All of them would be eternally banned and rotting in the dirt if the decision was solely mine. I'm tired of reading posts stating that I went easy on people.

So, if you're claiming some type of favoritism that I showed or show to someone? LAUGH. I did know you on emarr, Froog. I brought this up one time, but it was apparent you didn't remember me. So if this is the case, it seems like I would unban you, right? Nope, because as GMs, if we know someone, another GM handles the case.

I hope everything works out all right for you, but don't be deluded that me knowing you or anyone else warrants special treatment. In this instance, it means I don't look into your case. Sorry.
Last edited by nilbog; 10-18-2011 at 09:12 AM..