View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 07:33 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letharos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He was probably thinking of sister island in OoT, Mef is correct about Nybrights it's a derv faction hit. If your not an evil you can vendor in zone if not most can vendor @ SFM Druid rings ( confirmed for human SK and necro not sure about lizards)

On blue nybrights and sisters in oot are usually taken during peak hours but u never know
You can do Sister Island in the late 20ies/early 30ies, and repair the faction later on with the Muffin quest. In order to do the quest, Pandos needs to con green (so he will not attack even if he is scowling). Basically just:
- Open a trade window with him
- Hide!
- /consider him and if he is indifferent, you can hit trade.

It is tedious and boring, and I think I did about 300 trades (4 unstacked muffins at the time for 4 simultanious faction hits) before faction was warmly or so.

Note: Basically you will be KOS in Kelethin between the level you ruin faction and the level you can do this quest safely (late 40ies? Can't really remember, Pandos is lvl 28 I think), but at lvl 29 you get Ring of Misty which is a faster banking spot (and all the city-vendor spells are there) than Kelethin anyway, so I really did not miss going to Tree-city much in that period.

Come to think of it, I am not really sure why I bothered to fix the faction at all, but my point is that it is very possible [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]