View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 10:23 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Aka don't set up your Trak CotH group at the orb or your VS CotH group in DL.
P99 needs black and white rules else people will habitually line step if there's any gray area.

Then again I think the habitual like steppers should just be outright banned, it's not like after 4 years of doing it they can maintain plausible deniability about the rules and what is right and wrong... even though that's the story every time.

Personally, I think 16 hour windows are a huge contributor to the issue, and it also puts the smaller guilds at a disadvantage when they have to muster a Trak force at 4:14AM, after having the majority of their guild on alert for 12+ hours leading up to it.

On to the real socking issue, spawns like VS are just an ugly nightmare, and like you said you get someone with FTE to stall until their 40 friends run in to take a shit on him... In that specific circumstance I don't even know why we don't just allow spawn socking and no window, just pop him on a known timer.
Last edited by Korben; 10-28-2014 at 10:26 AM..