Thread: Next Patch?
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 10:38 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Tetley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody is comparing anything to WoW, most of us never played that game. What we are comparing is the incredible difference in the amount of time it takes weapons to skill up now compared to post April's patch. Most of us have several level 46+ characters on this server for the last few years... and we know something drastically changed last patch. So again we do not complain that EQ is too hard, we note that something broke last patch and the skill ups are coming in much, much slower even when compared to Kunark era on live.
I wasn't trying to imply that people thought it was too hard. I was just sharing my thought on the difference I felt when coming here ~ 8 months ago after playing WoW so long. I personally didn't notice a difference in skill ups but maybe that is because I took a break before the patch and no longer have my original character and I rerolled after patch. Sorry if I came off as arrogant with my post.