View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 04:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gear was equal, you weren't afk, i had watched you cast at least one buff as i tracked toward you, you "owned" a naked enchanter that never played the game before the patch when 65 resistance made one immune and dispells didnt work.

whats relevant here however is not your dirtnap, it is your whining for a duel after eating one, it demonstrates your mentality. just like yesterday where you were owned by rigamortiz in spite of the half dozen redwoods, hoop spam and golem wands and ran off at the mouth in ooc for a half hour.

my intention is not to point out that you suck, it is to point out you dont know shit about what you speak of. mission accomplished, continue as you please.
Yes Lovely absolutely loves to run his cockflapper nonstop in beta... I havent farmed shit but a nobles robe and focus on Dontbrag, "few golem wands" and shit all over him yesterday in Innothule (thats without the ability to dispel my own pet which is still broken)... Kid literally "hooped" my pet (which i am to this day laughing my balls off) then gate poted to prevent the kill shot...

Thats neither here nor there, I've fought you/flip numerous times way back once I reached 50 with broken resists and nullifys and you got schooled (cried cause I used Bouncer Herd to my advantange in a 2v1 one time lol).."Incoming Gloat of the screenshot he 1 shotted my mage at 42 with his 50 ice comet" .....
The experienced players are hardly impressed by your cockhole flapping non-stop as most of the "good" players you wont see until release.

Darwoth is pretty much spot on.. I think Lovely fails to understand root and the point Darwoth is trying to address here... Its not the fact that it seems to be resisted and or land briefly with decent resists, its the fact that It Removes SoW "even if it lands only for .000002 seconds", giving the aggressors a huge advantage in chasing you down with melee trains etc..
Like pointed out, you can have Jboots but SoW will make a huge difference in this particular instance...
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'