View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 05:41 AM
Kobold

Default Everquest is free to play..WTH?

Just found out today ..i think im late to the knowledge, that Everquest-Live is now going to be free to play, I went to the website and sure enough it has the Listed options if you choose to pay (https://www.everquest.com/free). First thing i thought when it hit me, is weather i can log into my old accounts and visit my old toons.

So far i have loved P99, and i dont plan to leave, on Live i got my toons to where i wanted them at the time, all to 60lvl. Im going to try to log in and see if i can see my old toons. Not sure if you all are aware of this. I never kept up with EQ-Live cuzz i never thought it would be free, i wished it, but i just didnt see it happening.

Well just posting this incase you all have old toons that you might wanna visit, seeing as we did invest part of our lives to them.

Edit: Hmm looked at the Listed options and it says Limit to 2 characters, i think i may not be able to log into my old account ..if i already have 8 toons...maybe it only new accounts.

Last edited by eqgmrdbz; 07-30-2013 at 05:45 AM..