View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 01:06 AM
Banned

Default The Story of Fandango and Ragnaros (videos inside)

So today 10/17/15 Ragnaros finally followed through on his challenge and met up with me to have our duel to the death. We agreed on using self buffs only, I even shared my SoW sword with him. We also agreed on no pelling, and fighting to the death.

Now I found this out after the duel, a bystander druid who was obviously short on platinum disrespected our duel and agreed to give Ragnaros outside buffs for a small price

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Now I am not mad at the young druid, perhaps his port business hasn't been doing well lately. I am just disappointed in Ragnaros that he felt he needed to cheat to win.

The fight was fairly even until we were both about 20%, and then everything fell apart. Instead of fighting to the death in the designated spot, Ragnaros decided it was too risky and came up with a brilliant strategy, he decided he would run throughout the OT outpost hoping I would hit an npc with my bow via collision damage and cause myself to die to mobs, probably hoping he could last hit me with mobs on myself. A fair plan indeed, unfortunately for Ragnaros I am the best player on the server.

You can see in the below screenshot how Ragnaros tried to suicide to mobs, wouldn't even take the YT. I am just too quick on the draw and stole the satisfaction my ally General V'Deers would have received from finishing off Ragnaros himself

My bow game is iiiiiiiiiiiiight

To quote a famous philosopher known as Titanuk aka tity "FandAONgo has everything Norrath has to offer". This includes the greatest bow attainable and the best bow & arrow game to accompany it. I make my own arrows and I design them to hurt

Now all the excitement is over and Ragnaros has to log on his alts to corpse run, look for a port back, secure a rez for himself, possibly drag his puny little corpse to a safe spot.

...but Norrath is not a safe place

All HAIL The QUEEN
Last edited by fandAONgo; 10-17-2015 at 01:31 AM..