View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 07:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I had a 50k item and I wanted to raise the price to 60k over the next couple of weeks, I might be tempted to make a tunnel alt with some "Walmartshop" type name, advertise it for 70k on and off.

Then after that jump on the forums and declare that 70k is too much guys...beware the real evil fat cats, and try to make a reputation for myself as the good guy to sell more items. If I gain people's trust I can then start dictating prices for items on the forums with the blessing of other forum users.

So ask yourselves this, why is that piece of trash not pushing his own price up to 68k-70k to make more money yet still undercut the top end fat cat?

Answer: Because the fat cat and OP are the same person, and I'd encourage Braknar to check the IP address of whoever listed it at 75k and see if it matches this guy.

TL;DR - schenanigans
Curb your emotions, then post next time, Swish. I get that you hate buying/selling on p99, but it's classic and your rant above makes little sense.