View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 09:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Arren't you a bundle of sunshine, lol.
Anyway I didn't "question the integrity of the staff".. if you took the time to read any of my posts, you would have read that I had utmost respect and appreciation for 'the staff" and went on to say that every dealing ive had with them has been fair and fast.
I also we always took the time to say thank you for the server to any guide or gm we came acroos ig.

I did question one decision of one guide, and yes, I said I was upset becuase it was impossible I did what she said.

Again, before flaming me, if you read the posts, after only one player said Amelinda was helpful.. and numerous posts stated Amelinda was everything from "never helps anyone just runs around banning and punishing people" and "heard many times she has banned too fast and wrongly", to "I would take the side of anyone and thier dog before i would believe her", etc etc, I even made a whole post defending her.
...does that really sound like i was "questioning the integrity of the staff"? You make it sound, and Im sure purposely so, that I was flaming the p99 founders to the devs and thier children, and children's children.

Again, read a lot of your posts, I doubt anything I could say would take that chip off your shoulder.
But srsly? You had to throw in an "idiot" at the end? Personally atacking the poster to try and further your point of view instead of debating the issue and focussing on the facts is the real idiocy IMO. Generally speaking, people do this either because A)They have low intellegence and just can't grasp the big picture so they get frustrated at thier own idiocy and start childishly lashing out at the person.
B) They just don't have enough facts or anything solid to back up thier side of the argument and thier argument is weak, so they try and belittle the person, hoping to lower thier credability.... Im going to assume its B on this one as you seem intellegent enough.

"The world is round"

"Uh uh! 'cause your a poo poo head!"

sigh got sucked in again. Considering the amount of intelligent, coherrent posts of support so far (again thank you =), and the lions share (not all though, i respect the cple of pple who honestly have a differing view) of the ones that disagree are mostly just being hateful becuase thats the way they always are, I should really have faith in the server population to see through the half truths, exaggerations, misqoutes etc, lol, i wont be responding to any drivel again, no matter how far you twist my words or mangle the facts. Ive posted more in this thread then the whole time on the server I think, lol.

Judging by the length of the OP's posts, his family commitments, and the obvious stress this game has placed on his life, I think he deserves to have his other accounts banned. If the aforementioned isn't enough, he went out in the public forums to question the integrity of our most senior server leadership after the GM's gathered conclusive evidence and made their decision.