Thread: civ 6 ?
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2016, 02:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems good, better than civ 5 at launch anyway. I don't understand a lot of the mechanics like accommodations yet. Glad to see global happiness is out. Art style is awful and I find the game hard to look at, like it hurts my eyes trying to decide which tiles are resource tiles (game defaults to having the obnoxious resource icons on, so I think the devs are aware of how cluttered their "pretty" map is). Annoying cutscenes intermixed into the gameplay with no toggle off. Turn processing time is really high right from the get-go, feels like a multiplayer Civ 5 in how fucking long it takes. There is something to the core gameplay though, it's WAY better and more complete feeling than I am accustomed to nowadays in my pirated AAA games.

I haven't made it past 1000ad yet tho. The tech tree looks pretty stunted is my major concern - nukes are very close to the end of the line.
hoping it turns out to be better than what you're saying here. i was on the fence for about 30 seconds, watched 10 seconds of a trailer and the cutscene cinematic made me Cum for buy