Thread: Game Mechanics: Mobs too buff.
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 09:41 PM
Fire Giant

Yeah read the part where they say the hand doesn't leave the isle any more. And how outdated the Eye rewards are. And the fact the Hand is quadding 850 and all that. HERE the OOA is that tough. Remember the live timeline. Mar? 99 eq goes live. Kunark is about a year at apr 2000. Velious was Dec 2000. Luclin dec 2001. I fought and killed Bazzt Zzzt in kunark, pre server splits on Tunare. We had the normal Tunare PUG crew raiding sky on weekends all through Kunark. We didn't port pull we didn't mez mobs we didn't ch chain or riposte disc chain people. It wasn't needed. Heck we didn't go up with 60. I remember we would port up aggro all up the Spirocs at once. Chaos ensue but we would handle it. Most of the healing was done just assist heal or spam heal we never used a ch chain. It wasn't something used in game yet it hadn't been 'discovered'. There is a picture floating out there of FoH fighting her pre kunark.

The fact that post is Aug 2001 puts it what, 8 months after Velious release? On this server the OOA is what the Hand was on live I think. The OOA max should be what, 750 according to some sites yet some say 500 which makes sense because Dojorn is 300, ooa being 500 and hand being 750 makes sense. Notice how they also said nothing about the spiroc lord stone spider stunning. The mobs here look to have been made harder well I'll you speculate why. You didn't need a 7 cleric chain in game until you got into kael for those final fights. There is absolutely no way you can believe that.

They also say she depops in 60 min and is lvl 65. She was 63, 80 min depop. The spirocs they say hit for 300? When their max should be 200 with vanquishers and the guardian being 250. The lord was 350. Here you need to defensive to get the Lord at 350. Anyway there is alot of information out there that conradicts each other and I didn't have fraps and parses running to have the information for this day. We can debate and argue all we want about details but I think the fact you need a 7 cleric chain to heal for Bazzt Zzzt shows you she is too OP. Find me any guild that used a 7 cleric chain on her in kunark. But that post doesn't settle anything I can link you posts with all the information that I listed.
Last edited by h0tr0d (shaere); 09-17-2011 at 09:43 PM..