View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 02:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not better than clarity and it doesn't stack. It's not clear whether the existing masks were ever nerfed on live. Your facts are not clear, your argument is not well constructed and your obsession with me is, frankly, a little unhealthy.

It sure is a great tool for leveling a cleric though, let me tell you! I had so much fun leveling up with my cleric! I'd be a skelly and my groups would ask if I had AoN and I'd link my mask and they'd ooh and ah about how cool it is and then we'd kill all kinds of stuff because I had lots of mana to heal my new pals! Then we'd all get lots of xp and make friends! Except for Portz, he got mad at me for saying he was afk, so we didn't get to make friends. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hey, you need a rez on this corpse in Rivervale, legend? I have lots of mana for rezes because I have this neat mask!
It was changed, it was changed prior to kunark, ive posted proof with links.
With all the time you spend on eqemu and everquest im surprised your this bad... call of bones mana regen is > clarity, thats why they dont stack. With a cleric healing himself and cob its certainly better than clarity. The mana to ratio is superb.

I dont need any rezes im maxed for 50. I can grind 1k an hour but yawn what else is there to do with 50k banked and all the gear i need.

Btw the best part is after leaving IB on my own. I rolled an alt. The alt is now my main. And i currently enjoy being IB tagged still, access to the forums still, vent still, and i raid next to you alawen but i learned my lesson and headed the advice you gave me. Its working well. I so wish i could say something to you on raids but i refrain because if there was a link to me, you know what would happen.

I still miss you spending HOURS chasing me all over velious, i would younder and youd track, id younder, youd track, youd dot me id gate, repeat. And you had 20 lvls on me. Oh how you NEVER killed me in pvp combat. And shall never get the chance.

Still mad?