View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 09:56 AM
Orc

Here ya go:
First, Wu's is pretty good filler, but there's stuff you can get cheaper, or around the same price that is more effective.

Azure Sleeves - 50pp
Fine Silk Turban - 75pp
Obsidian Bead Hoops - 60pp/per
Drakescale Legggings - 75pp or so
Jagged Band, great for lower levels, 50pp; though the 5/55 are great
Foreman's Tunic/Lockjaw Vest - 100p
Symbol of Loyalty to Vox - 50-75pp, almost unmatched AC bracer/weight wise for monks

For weapons, don't get dual Wu's. You're much better with a Can of Tranquil or whatever the 12/25 one is with stats in off hand, and dmg bonus comes from best ration in offhand, fastest in main. This is a bit skewed at 35 when Wu's begin to proc.

As far as Wu's armor, I've currently got the Gi, boots, hands, collar, waist and mask, all of which are pretty good options for a lower level monk. Magic boots/hands aren't too easy to come by cheaply, so they are decent options.

Random note: 75pp and a werewolf claw will get you a nice set of 4 AC .3 weight 3DEX/AGI gloves from Karg Icebear - Lupine Scale Gauntlets. I had a set on Live, used them until planar gear.

Additional weapon note: 20-35 (Wu's proc), the 23/28 2HB from CoM is really killer. If you're lucky enough to have a FBSS, this really shines.

I tried to keep it pretty cheap here, going from your original 2K idea, didn't do any hypothetical budgeting. Feel free to get at me in game if you have any questions, and enjoy.

Ceebeegee - 27 Monk, always LFG
<Explorers of Norrath>