View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 04:40 PM
Orc

I never had a Tink bag myself, and I was always fine with weight. That said, some sort of bag is essential, for bandaids/shuriken. Shralok Pack and EE Bags are good for awhile.

Good progression is Wu/CoT and the 23/28 staff into RFS/IFS if money isn't really an issue. From what I understand, AC is pretty clutch here on P1999, and me being overweight makes me hate myself, but I'm pretty broke otherwise.

The haste/weapon debate is tough, as they are both essential to monk dps. Overall, if you can afford the FBSS, then buy it. I may hate you since I cannot, but that's off-topic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. FBSS+ Wu's will put out much more DPS than Adam Staff + no haste, regardless of how good the weapon maybe. Furthermore, when you can finally upgrade to something mean like RFS/IFS/TStaff, you'll be at a dmg/delay ratio of better than 1, which is when monk dps goes really crazy.

The whole monk thing is that it's never been one that has a set "best" thing, IMO. You need a balance of everything to be really effective.

I was kidding about the reward, btw. Though if you have a bracer/cape slot better than Cured Silk, I'd humbly fall on them.

Ceebeegee - 27 Monk, always LFG
<Explorers of Norrath>