View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 06:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*opened up a seperate discord server, not convert/wipe this one
A separate server would likely stretch what little population this community has too thin. Though being able to transfer your character from discord to Red99 if you were the winner of the cycle would be neat too I suppose. But then it falls back to the original problem Red 99 faces now: population.

I just don't understand why that server isn't doing better than it is. The server and scripting is far more stable than any emu pvp box to date. And the P99 anti-hax keeps everyone at an even level of competition. Perhaps they need more advertising on other forums? Some good PVP videos made? It would also help to set up GM-driven PVP events. Some of the best PVP experiences I had on Rallos were through GM events, most notably being Mayong appearing in Steamfont and an assortment of Arena brawls. Anything to keep people interested, really.

You'd think the emu pvp community would be a bit more willing to invest time and effort in a box they know isn't likely going to vanish in a months time, as all the others have. But, sad to say, I suppose a lot of the emu community is so overcome with a sense of competition that they don't want to play on a server they can't get away with MQ on. I mean, shit, look at how many were busted on P99 for cheating, and that was only competition over PVE.