View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 07:38 PM
Fire Giant

Lol @ all the stuff claim TD did. I remember some tiny incident that happened(which according to cylock you cannot break sneak/hide or a FD in pvp its illegal now). Brobb or zech or someone were fighting in HoT near the zone out room, Brobbe broke someones sneak/hide and managed to get lucky with the server tick and the mob aggro'd other person. who was sowed up and ran right out through hot exit.

this started the "omg you trained us purposely" wars. brobbe was all "you're supposed to stand there and die, not try to train our raid". after this, the only thing out of brobbe and pals mouths in ooc/shout was how hard they were going to train every single raid of ours, which in the end they only succeeded once and we still recovered in 15 minutes.

Quote:
we went Apex, well, because you guys have ruined a good thing we had going by throwing Rl attacks on the regular, always using OOR bards, oor soulfires, training our raids, etc. The majority of Tdome are just not people any of us feel like playing with.
first of all, majority of epidemic had already BEEN through either apex -> TD -> epidemic, why did they end up in epidemic? because they(you) are all very similar in regards to how you play, right down to how toxic you are. I can't believe that tune or shark took all of you in, especially already knowing and talking about how toxic you guys are. But to get vulak down i 100% understand the reasoning. if they can tolerate you guys for a month, two tops, while getting vulak loot to finally finish those final BIS items then wind down or kick out half of you that just helped them while retaining the non toxic epi members who raid. thats just smart moves on apex leadership.

oor bards? what OOR bards? we had yibz, and dolic. Dolic wasn't even 60. You sure you aren't confusing these OOR heals/bards with your own guild? Also, I am sorry that yibz halfling 58 paladin beat your asses so bad(he can't even click his soulfire, because halflings are unable to due to race restrictions) and you just sucked so bad you thought he was.

Quote:
The majority of Tdome are just not people any of us feel like playing with.

Not sorry you tried to ally with us on a weekly basis, but would not merge guilds because you would lose your seat of power. towards the end shit got rly hostile.

TLDR DONT CARE ENJOY APEX ILL CYA IN LIKE 2 MONTHS WHEN VULAKS ON FARM MY APP WILL BE IN GL HF