View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenuven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't read all 10 pages of this crap because I'm not involved in the raid scene yet, but...

There are what, 13 guilds in Class R? Getting rid of trackers or adjusting the variance is never going to solve the problem that there are way too many guilds competing for the same targets.

Reduce the spawn times. Dramatically. Get rid of FTE for 90% of the targets and put everyone on a very clear rotation. Everyone wins.

It's not classic. But neither is the server. Many things about the environment here are WORLDS apart from how they were in classic. Sure you are going to put way more raid loot onto the server. But there are also way more raiders here to begin with.

I don't think ANYONE actually wants poopsocking to be a necessary part of raiding on this server. So why not just do something to actually solve the problem instead of dancing around the "it's not classic" excuse while everyone is constantly at each other's throats over the raid scene.
Just to set you straight, there's about 10 guilds willing to rotate our third of the pie and two other guilds holding the server hostage
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.