View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 07:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
... And if your guild

Im not high enough to be in any of those guild, I'm just saying what everyone is thinking according to the trending.

Nihilum is ruining the server with their shenannigans that the staff can't hope to police effectively because of their sheer numbers and number of offenses. Then, on top of that they are hurting server dynamics by recruiting their grandmas to play with them. We want a stable server with competition to sustain long term interest.

That can't happen with Nihilum's attitude of flaunting rules and server destroying recruiting.

And it sure won't happen if the extent of your efforts to combat overwhelming popular opinion is to simply say you aren't playin favorites or banning just a few Nihilum, (with no proof) then unfairly ban the messenger or repeater of rumors. You are doing a wonderful job of proving you aren't biased or corrupt.

tried to post then got this...

vBulletin Message
You have been banned for the following reason:
accusing staff of RMT

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

You've got to be the dumbest bitch i've ever communicated with. No where in my post did i accuse staff of rmt. Re-read it you stupid bitch and go the bathroom, look in the mirror and slap yourself. L2Read.

How can anyone expect you to know how to properly administer something as complicated as a pvp server when you don't even have 9th grade reading comprehension.