View Single Post
Old 02-21-2017, 03:57 PM
Aviak

I really think It is a pathing issue and as far i know it was like that before the patch.

Those 2 areas you are talking about are connected by a network of underwater tunnels (i dont know if youve ever fully explored the zone with a factioned character, but you can freely navigate from the CS-side siren area to the main temple.

Everytime this happened to me , and believe me it did, it was because a mob aggro'd (proximity, roamer that you didnt see cause this zone fucks your eyes after a while) or pulled a mob to a very certain area and the mob then thinks that the fastest way to you was to navigate the whole underwater tunnels and do the full loop, and come back to you, bringing about 3/4s of the zone at the same time.

You can even test it if you want and ping pong a mob as there are a few spots corners , ledges and even algeas in the water that cause this that i know about. There are probably more.

You just have to be on the ball and spot this mob behavior, because you will have plenty of time to log off or gate to prevent wipe. it takes about 50 secs for the train to arrive.

If you are charming, your pet can also demonstrate the same behavior and start circling the whole way around to finish off your running mob if "something" gets in his way.

My partner and i just saw it as added difficulty in the end and learned the zone so much that we knew the exact spots in the floor where it was potentially dangerous to bring a mob.

Good luck
Last edited by Zenjai; 02-21-2017 at 04:00 PM..