View Single Post
Old 10-05-2023, 11:19 PM
Orc

I think I might do a Dwarf Paladin with CHA starting points. My goal is to log in, put together a pick up group of people who want to try a dungeon crawl and get er done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Monk isn't too bad for solo as well. Not sure if that was on OP's radar or not.
Yah, I did monk already this way. Went all out twinking. Soloed in Sol A from 25-40 and Sol B from 40-59. It was a lot of fun. It really spoiled me as far as twinking classes go. I had CoF / RFS from 1-50, and I was almost never in trouble of dying. I've also rolled 3 more monks since, got them to about 30 and then quit. Trouble is always the lack of people who feel brave enough to dive into a dungeon only partnered with a monk - and the mid levels feeling like a mindless grind after a while.

For this toon's purposes: Monk can carry a group pretty well, but Paladin brings slightly more utility for what I want to do (I think). At least outwardly. Some players might feel safer knowing there's heals and roots and pacify? Idk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Will you be twinking?
Yeah. Heavily twinked. Fungi / Narandi / Reaver / DW BP, etc. I did this before, but quit around 51 because the kills started taking for-g-d-ever. I'm not really trying to get max level on this toon. I just want a non-60 that I can log in a few hours per week to get a lil EQ fix, via dungeon crawls.
Last edited by sammoHung; 10-05-2023 at 11:24 PM..