Thread: Game Mechanics: Lay on Hands
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 04:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bounky47 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While you may have a problem with this, you should also do some research to find out if it may be classic or not. This server is kind of like a community project, so you should assist in researching if you want to try to fix problems. I'd like to claim that running and instantly trying to cast when you stop is a bug because you get interrupted, but its just how the server perceives your character.
I'm aware of the need to research things before requesting a bug fix, the problem is I can't find any information of there being a bug of this nature in Classic Live, and I certainly don't remember there being one. So your suggestion that I find evidence that the bug didn't exist in Classic is a bit silly - I can't very well do that if the bug indeed did not exist. If there wasn't a bug then there won't be any posts about a bug. A lack of information on it is the only evidence you'll ever find. I'm not likely to find an old Alla post that says "Hey, Lay on Hands is not bugged in case any one is wondering. So if anyone from the future ever tries to create an emu server for EQ and has a Lay Hands bug, I just wanted to point out that there was no bug. kthxbai."

Ridiculous.

Oh, and I died two more times due to this bug since my last post. Joy.