View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 04:31 PM
Skeleton

Default The Mystical Order

This is just a warning for those who havn't already had bad experiences with members of this guild. They have done a good job of establishing themselves as the "immature-gamer/terdittude/disrespectful/badass-we-dont-give-a-fuck" guild on the server.

I don't have any screenshots of this so you don't have to believe me, but i'm gonna put it out there anyway.

After several hours of clearing PoHate, TMO zones in and immediately starts pulling mobs dangerously close to our raid and interfering with our monk's splits. We decided to avoid the reckless TMO puller and relocate our camp closer to where the few remaining mobs were. While we were fighting a mob in our camp, the TMO monk, Beovvulf, pulls 4 mobs (that we were currently splitting) through our raid with 1 shuriken aggro and expects this not to affect us. The train starts healing our mob and all 4 mobs aggro us simultaneously because Beovvulf FD'd them onto us. Our small raid force wiped from the 5 mobs. TMO continued to pull/kill the mobs immediately after they trained us and caused a wipe. They denied training us and it was one of those moments when you're amazed at how dickless ppl can be.

From where our raid was sitting, it was easy to tell that we were going to pull the final room. In fact, we had already started. It was inconsiderate, disrecpectful and straight up douchey to use this tactic just to snag a few extra Hate mobs. It is not something that an upstanding guild would do.

Once again, I realize this is not valid without a screenshot. Plz dont bitch about not having one. All you forum trolls just take it easy. Most ppl I talk to already hate someone in TMO (Selien; everyone hates him) so this will at least make them feel better and reinforce their opinions about TMO. That is all i'm going for.

thanks for your time