View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 01:18 AM
Planar Protector

Default Classic Era, Wrestling

Since we love classic thought I'd make a gay thread about shit that was cool back when I played classic EQ. Probably until 2001 or '02 I used to watch WCW/WWF every week. I never went to shows or bought the magazines but I did love watching it. I guess just post a pic of some of your fav wrestlers and maybe something about them. Will this thead fail? Probably but anything is better than server dying thread. I'll start.

Since most of you will probably pick some of my favs, Stone Cold, DDP, Bret Hart (WWF era), ect, I'll pick a random one I found really entertaining.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

No idea why but I always found this guy hilarious. Some of the things I remember was him trying to put the figure 4 leg lock on people. He would have an instruction manual with him as he tried to put the move on. Of course he never got it right and would get pwned but funny shit. I also remember when him and that german dude Alex Wright were a tag team and called the Dancing Fools (I think.) There was actually a point in time when he started winning but alas he never made it to the main event. Hope at least one person responds to this post [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]