View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 02:25 PM
Orc

hush lethdar, do not attempt to answer peoples questions if you are unable to determine what they are asking~

Thank you compulsion. I only played a few hours (to level 9, or possibly even level 11) and started to get the feeling it was going to be a very easy game, no fear of dying. I did run into a field of mobs I was supposed to kill, they all turned to look at me, nothing aggro'd.. then I ae'd them all, alone. It felt a bit odd to say the least. I played a mystic, seemed very self sufficient.

This game is what, $50? and the last mmo's I've played, I wished I could return it after playing a month or two. I assume most of us were unsatisfied with other mmo's, or else we wouldn't be here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I have more questions!

1. How fast IS the leveling curve? Is it a race to the end, and then the real game begins? or does it feel over when you reach max level?
2. What's grouping like? Do you have your typical trinity roles, tank/dps/heal, or do people find themselves being able to switch roles?
3. Did anyone here get bored of it after playing beta?

I have such a collection of dusty mmos lying around that all disappointed me in the end. I really didn't want to add to it, I would need to get atleast 2 months entertainment out of it to rationalize spending money on it. I never got bored of EQ.. instead I would somehow burn myself out. Then I would take a break, and come back. =) I never managed to burn myself out on another game.

I guess the few hours I played wasn't quite enough to sell me, but I came here looking for more opinions from people who obviously understand what I'm comparing it to. I would like to be talked into it, or out of it. I'm regretting not trying it longer from everyone's feedback. I did appreciate the feedback, though, thank you =)