View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 04:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn't going to back Stealin terribly strongly coming from me but here it is anyways.

You do realize that it's entirely possible for someone who know longer plays here to know things you don't?

He seems to have a humongous time commitment in his previous playing.

Here's another fun fact. Sometimes things go down in tells that don't get repeated by either side. If you're directly involved? You get the tells.

Considering his time investment and what Stealin's been involved in (directly involved, not just on the sidelines being a shmuck in ooc)? I'd wager a "big guess" that he's drastically more informed than Hatelore.

As far as this thread goes? He's baiting you and you're taking it. Another win.

Upon extensive review, he certainly gets my young lawyer seal of approval.
Haha, thanks for the approval [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also, I do know a great deal of things that went on while I was playing and some of the things that have happened when I wasn't. While there were times that I didn't like being part of TMO, ( I think everyone experiences these type of things while playing mmos in raiding guilds ) I would never speak about things that would cause problems for the guild via staff involvement.

I joined TMO and supported that group of cool kids / assholes / douchebags / scumfuckers /retards / cocksuckers / whoremongers / babyrapers till I stopped playing. I had plenty of chances to jump shit for greener and not so greener fields of loot and never once took up on the offers, even after all the guys I originally joined TMO to play with stopped playing.

Now, some people will see TMO for whatever they want to - assholes, cheaters, etc... but they have been exactly like every other successful guild in any MMO I've played, a diverse group of generally chill people with a few mixed nuts thrown in. From what I remember, the majority of people had full time jobs, families and other normal people things and some didn't, which is pretty standard for a guild again.

This, of course, is all why I posted this thread in the first place. No matter what excuse people throw out as to why TMO beats them, it all ends up translating into "I'm a shitty player and I happen to raid and be guilded with a majority of other shitty players."

P.S. I can say TMO has lost it's ball sack, because I hope that it keeps them fired up and dominating [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]