Thread: Child's tear
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 12:52 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Child's tear

Hello,

I hope you all are having a great weekend! I just wanted to rant on here a bit to see what other P99 players think of the status of Plane of Fear epic piece attainability.

I think it's really unfair that guilds have to poop sock the golems in plane of fear to get a single chance at landing the FTE message. Aftermath and awakened have fear perma camped making it impossible for lower tier guilds to even get a chance on a kill. Its bad enough that they are blocking regular players from their epics, but i'm pretty sure they have an over abundance of child's tears in the bank and are waiting to charge as much as possible for each poor fucking shaman out there. It would be nice if A/A offered an olive branch to the rest of the P99 community by providing non A/A shamans the tear if they come along on the raid with them.

I doubt this will ever change with the current rules and mindset of the top raiding guilds on this server, but I hope we find some decency on this server at some point. Completely blocking semi-casual players from their epic to make more guild money is completely unfair. You're essentially turning the casual players into slaves to make more money for your guild banks.

Sincerely,
SadShaman