View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Commas are hard for you aren't they. So I shall further further break it down.

No, (answering back you are wrong with a simple word) that area is one camp,(comma pause for inflection for the next part) back in True( further inflection on true) classic. Yea( broken English to make you feel a bit better for telling you something you didn't want to hear) it was(hence the past tense here Was ) one room ... ( 3 dots means he was sipping his coffee scratching his head while finishing off his statement and dealing the final blow ) but not on p99.

Now a normal person who can grasp this would be like oh well shit but you sir cried out looking for someone to agree with your twist on it.

GL out there.
Thank Tunare you're here, Tupakk. I couldn't understand anything Cylock said because the syntax was so horrible. See, I read it like this:

Quote:
You told Cylock, 'a player pulled up some info saying Rogean deemed each room here a camp
the info
Quote:
but i couldn't find this on the forums when i searched.. it that truly the case?'
the question

Rephrased: Is it the case that each room here is a separate camp?

Quote:
Cylock tells you, 'no,
Translation: "No, it is not the case that each room is a separate camp."

Quote:
that entire area is one camp, back in TRUE classic.
Translation: "That entire area is one camp," INAPPROPRIATE COMMA SHOULD BE A FULL STOP

Translation: "back in TRUE classic." INAPPROPRIATE FULL STOP SHOULD BE A COMMA

Quote:
Yea it was one room ... but not on p99'"
Translation: "It was formerly one room [per camp], but not on p99" (the word room was used rather than area)

Conclusion: On p99, the entire area is one camp. In classic live era, it used to be several camps, divided by room.

If I corrected Cylock's punctuation, it would look like this:

Cylock tells you, 'no, that entire area is one camp. Back in TRUE classic, yea it was one room ... but not on p99'"

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Last edited by Sorn; 08-13-2017 at 12:27 PM..