View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 06:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cippofra [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lets start off with my normal disclaimer. It wont work but I say it anyway. Keep your flaming crying and bitching rants to yourself or rnf. I dont care for your retarded childish diatribe.

I think the servers population is getting far too high. At a minimum twice what it should be. this environment is perfect for hard core power gamers. The population for you only means that you make a lot more money. But for casual gamers it means you have to farm gems and fs weapons twice as long. It means grouping in any spot where exp or loot is decent is impossible because it is taken by power levelers and farmers. I think a server split tailored to casual gamers (raid calenders would be a good start) would be a great addition. Now i realize this will never ever happen. Just wondering how many others feel the same way
A second blue progression server beginning with classic would be great for those players who didn't get the early start on blue prime. One if the reasons I rolled a red character was to experience the progression from release onward. PvP isn't much my style though. I think a beta blue server starting all over would be good for both types of players, casual and hard core, as well as lay the groundwork for what will happen when Velious begins to grow stale.

Beta Blue wouldn't require much effort since the coding for progression is already in place. I support this idea.