View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 10:31 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Thanks for the advice so far! I tend to have pretty good situational awareness and like to be active so I think playing in a way that is just burning down the first few mobs and then afking a bit isn't a trap I would fall into. Timing nukes, rooting, stunning, these are all things that sound pretty fun to me. It took a couple of days for this to get approved so I might have another welcome post on the way ( sorry about that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ) but since then I've leveled my rogue and wizard both and was starting to lean a bit toward the rogue. I think because I understand low level rogue items...ie. banded, best piercer i can afford, those 5ac 55hps rings if i can afford them.

I think this thread has helped me decide on trying my wizard first. I've never leveled or twinked a wizard in any past life so other than cloth and a dagger (and those 5ac 55hps rings?) is there anything cheap I should be looking to acquire at the start? Because I have had a bit of altits going on I've managed to build up 100ish pp across various characters through questing and was going to pool it all on to the one I decided to main. I've got a dagger, and cloth, and some alligator tooth earrings and limestone rings from the Qeynos aqueducts atm because I knew where to camp them but I don't know where to camp any low level +mana gear.

Thanks again [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]