View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 06:54 PM
VIP / Contributor

Most times it's just myself doing petitions while Amelinda is dealing with other stuff. All the good petitions pop up after I log off for the night or had to go to class. I like to show up hidden and watch then lay the hammer down if need be.

I typically do roughly 50-70 petitions a day. 20ish of them are " omg my pet ate my quest items" or " I need ip exemptions for my 7 accounts" so I can chop those off right away. All the rest are a hit or miss if I'm online when the person needs help.

All in all I try and get the petitions done when I'm online, I just can't happen to be online everyday all day.

My best advice about petitions is just be patient or work it out yourself. It won't always work that way and you'll be pissed at that douchebag, but not much else can be done. Leave 1 petition in with as much detail as you can. Sending in another petition just cuts off the first petition so we end up with only half the information.

I do keep a list of "Trainers" "KSers" "Dirt Bags" and 2boxers. I do keep a list of the stuff put in petitions in case I see the issue happen again with someone else. It's nice to have the history of people when dealing with them.