Thread: Howdy howdy
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 10:40 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Howdy howdy

Hey everyone,

It's great to see something like Project 1999 exists. I used to play a DE enchanter on Xegony, and was looking to dive back into EQ. I even made a P99 character a few years back, but I got sick and didn't have the time to commit to grind out a character again.

I do have a dumb question, which I think I've already found the answer to. Is there a P99 server that just stops at original or the Kunark expansion? I had a lot of time sitting in Lower Guk or Sebilis killing frogs. I didn't like Velious a whole lot. The raiding was very dry for enchanters =(

If there a server where I can just sit in the depths of a dungeon and CC away, or do I have to mess around in Velious?

I have so many great memories of busting trains in Guk, CT, Unrest and such. I remember the rivalries we'd have with the Sol B folks, or just getting a whisper to jump in on a Naggy or Vox raid. =)

I guess I'm trying to find that again. Do I have jump into velious, or can I find a nice frog dungeon to mez and charm to my heart's content? =)

Thanks for any help, I may have to be running though the alleys of Neriak once more. =)