View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 07:30 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddy27 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow speak of the devil I was about to post something on this hey Truth heres some more true facts for soe's new prog server LOL. sony will never get another red cent from me. They have messed to many things up including, Star Wars Galaxies, and Vanguard.

"One of the most damning, that I'm currently aware of, is the monk damage tables being left as they are with current EQ , meaning that monks will have a "bare fist/weaponless" attack/speed of 26/20 at around 50. On classic and up, through quite a few expansions, this will put them at a staggering advantage over all other melee dps, even those with top raid weapons.

If that's not enough of a slap in the face, the shadow knight ability "harm touch" (or death touch, I can't remember the name exactly) is also being left as it is on current, which means that a big enough group of SKs, along with the overpowered DPS of monks, will pretty much trivialize all of the classic content.

Here's the source of this information - http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/po...opic_id=173099 (around pages 20-21)"
The truth says,

Thank you for your truth. It's really sad that soe didn't put even 1/20th of the effort P99 did. They really should pay our devs here to help them.