View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 09:57 AM
Planar Protector

unfortunately at this point i think the thing that is really preventing people from playing here has evolved being the server just plainly not suiting the needs of the people who would play it to people not having faith in the people who run it. It is a shame that the most legit server on emu with an anti hack code has such a dreadful reputation.

There have been a lot of bad decisions from the staff to get upset over even if you only look at what they have done instead of what they haven't done. Personally I never broke a rule and ended up being cursed at by Amelinda. Other players had more significant run ins that probably left a bad taste in their mouth which has unfortunately tainted the reputation of this server.

I originally quit the server because after taking time off to compete with my friends we watched people exploit into their 30's while we pushed ten. I actually gave it a second go when the exp bonus was introduced and now I've quit again because I spent 10 days leveling alone getting to 40 as a troll shaman.

I really would like to play here. I just don't see it happening.